CFAA shares building space due to the generosity of Longmont Church of Christ. Please be respectful of other programs, classes, clients, room usage, and the environment around you.
- CFAA only operates in certain classrooms; use of other rooms for parent waiting is not guaranteed.
- The church nursery is not available for siblings of CFAA students.
- Parents are welcome to wait in the lobby, or other unoccupied rooms (depending on scheduling and other use).
Student pickups and drop-offs:
- CFAA is only responsible for students during scheduled class or lesson times.
- Please arrive on time – students who are 10 minutes late to class or lesson may not be admitted.
- Please pickup students on time – childcare is not provided, and there is no guarantee that an adult will be present outside of class or lesson time. CFAA is not responsible for students outside class or lesson time.
Emergencies: By enrolling in CFAA classes, parents/guardians grant permission to Hopelight Medical Clinic to care for students in case of emergency medical need. This may include emergency treatment, or transportation to hospital. In case of medical emergency, parents agree that parent’s insurance will be primary. Parents will be notified in case of any emergency.
Termination from CFAA: Students may be dismissed from CFAA classes due to improper behavior, if he/she causes harm to others or self, uses profanity, or does not seem to be able to abide by the rules, or if the parent does not follow the adult rules of conduct around the children of Crescendo.
Illness: if a student is sick during class, parents will come immediately to pick student up.
In general, CFAA follows the St. Vrain Valley School District Calendar. This means that if schools are closed, CFAA is too (no classes; private lessons only by appointment).